Sunday, September 27, 2009

Journal 4

What do you like most/ least about the U.S culture?

I really enjoy some of special American Festival, such as Halloween. Halloween stands for a typical American style culture. That is a crazy and wonderful day.

I still can remenber last year, my friends and I bought interesting clothes. We dress oursleves. I wear a pirate's skirt. We found Ames was lively and busy this night. People wear different kinds of strange clothes which are eye-catching and funny. Peple said "hi" to me when they went across me. Some of them even took photos with my friends and I. We joined a haunted house exploretion activity. We were shorting and running. That was really a wonderful night.

At that day I felt the passion from the Americans. People are totally crazy. But I like this way to celebrate festival. It is special. I have made a punkin lantern by myself which make my first Halloween meaningful.

The American culture is almost totally different from my Country. I am curious on lots of thing. Halloween which is a stander of culture really attracted me who is an oversea student.

6 comments:

  1. Journal 4

    http://liyanlin1989.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://dongjieli.blogspot.com/ this is the websit of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Journal 4

    http://yanlinli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://leviswei.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html
    my blog address for journal

    ReplyDelete