Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Journal entry #6
Why I am here?
I came from a big family. I have 4 sisters and 2 bothers; therefore, I know my parents must be working very hard to raise all of us. They really have to invest tremendous amount of money on us, especially in our education. My parents are working really hard, especially my mother.
She really has worked too much until it is affecting her health. I know she must be really tired. I have always worked with my mother. Hence, I am exposed to how hard she was worked and how tired it must have been. From the experience of working with my parents. I know how hard it is to earn money! On the other hand, the high exchange rate between Malaysia and United States was driving me crazy because of expensive of my tuition fees.
Besides, I want to excel in my education but I am not doing really well in studies. I have always “suck” in my studies. I am a slow learner. Sometimes, I am disappointed because often times when I work really hard, I still could not achieve good results. I would be so sad when my parents came into my mind when I am not doing well in my education. However, I will strive my best in my studies.
Therefore, I want to be a successful and capable person to help my parents by reduces their burden.
I came from a big family. I have 4 sisters and 2 bothers; therefore, I know my parents must be working very hard to raise all of us. They really have to invest tremendous amount of money on us, especially in our education. My parents are working really hard, especially my mother.
She really has worked too much until it is affecting her health. I know she must be really tired. I have always worked with my mother. Hence, I am exposed to how hard she was worked and how tired it must have been. From the experience of working with my parents. I know how hard it is to earn money! On the other hand, the high exchange rate between Malaysia and United States was driving me crazy because of expensive of my tuition fees.
Besides, I want to excel in my education but I am not doing really well in studies. I have always “suck” in my studies. I am a slow learner. Sometimes, I am disappointed because often times when I work really hard, I still could not achieve good results. I would be so sad when my parents came into my mind when I am not doing well in my education. However, I will strive my best in my studies.
Therefore, I want to be a successful and capable person to help my parents by reduces their burden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment